Last Updated: March 15, 2016
1. What information do we collect?
We post user testimonials on the website. These testimonials may include names and we acquire permission from our users prior to posting these on the website. CashPundit is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to post within their testimonials.
Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used may be recorded by us in order to enhance your experience of the CashPundit services and to help us provide you the best possible service.
Contents of your User Account
We may use the Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in our log files to analyze the trends, administer the website, track visitor’s movements and to improve our website.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
3. How do we protect your information?
We adopt industry appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in your user account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing CashPundit Services to you and are bound by confidentiality obligations. We do not have access to your passwords since they are encrypted. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information and SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely. We also restrict access to your account based on the MAC address of the user. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. CashPundit uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company’s behalf.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Investigation of Illegal Activity
6. Blogs and Forums
We may provide the capacity for users to post information in blogs and forums for sharing information in a public space on the website. This information is publicly available to all users of these forums and visitors to CashPundit. We require registration to publish information, but given the public nature of both platforms, any Personal Information disclosed within these forums may be used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of Personal Information in public forums as CashPundit is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to disclose. CashPundit also supports third party widgets on the website that allow users to share articles and other information on different platforms. These widgets do not collect or store any Personal Information from users on the website and simply act as a bridge for your convenience in sharing information.
7. Third party links
8. Compliance with Privacy Laws
- Federal Trade Commission Fair.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Privacy Alliance.
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act.
- US-EU Safe Harbor Framework.
9. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.cashpundit.com.
11. Contacting Us
CashPundit Inc., 616 Corporate way, Suite 2 #6648, Valley Cottage, NY 10989, USA. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.